Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rogue Leader crashing

Options
  • 07-06-2002 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

Bought myself a copy of Rogue Leader for the GC the other day and it keeps crashing on the "Battle of Hoth" level, a few minutes after I switch from the speeder to the x-wing. Very annoying as u can imagine. Has anyone else had this problem? Starting to wonder if I've got a dodgy copy :(

Comments

I'm not sure if this is what you want to hear, but I have Rogue Leader and it doesn't crash during the Hoth level, there have been no problems so far, so if anyone else hasn't had the same problem, I'd say you have a dodgy copy...bring it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It is actually a common problem as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Mthor5

experienced slight slowdown..but did'nt crash!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Mine crashed once when loading a part of the Bespin level, but that was ages ago. I remember reading a post Shinji made and there are problems with the game crashing, it's software related not the GC itself.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,883 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

My Rogue Leader has crashed too on the Battle of Hoth 5 fekin times in the same spot! Havent had any problems anywhere else in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

righto then, back to the shop it goes...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

quick update -> before I brought the game back to the shop I thought I'd try to fix the cd the conventional way. I gave the perfectly clean CD a wipe and put it back into my GC. No more crashing. Saved me from looking like a pleb in the shop anyway :D

Advertisement