Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Tips of writing an end of school article

Options
  • 07-06-2002 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

I was wondering if anybody had any advice on writing an article about 6 years in seco and them coming to an end

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

Don't take yourself too seriously.

If you have to slang any teachers off don't be specific enough that they have no doubt that you are talking about them.

If you want to complement any teacher on doing an excellent job be very specific, those references will stand to ya.

Don't worry about being original. Nobody can in those sort of pieces. A nice little story about you as a naive young first year is pretty standard in these things.

Can't think of anything else I finished my "Thanks for the memories" a year ago and I won't be writing another one.

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Honesty is an admirable quality, and only rarely an inappropriate one.

Advertisement