Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tips for next week.....

• 07-06-2002 10:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

Well.....?
    Maths p2, French, accounting's what i got next week.
    What proofs for maths?
    Should i learn anything other than vocab for french?
    I'm screwed for accounting. Help me!

Post up stuff for other stuff thats next week too, ie. geography, history, biology etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

(insert evil laughter) I've only got 2 exams next week!!! one on monday (maths 2) and one on friday (german). (again insert evil laughter)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I've got ordinary level maths paper 2, geography, and business studies. 2 of them are on monday, and I've done no study for either yet, so that's where I'm heading now (until the brazil game at 12.30 ;)) Then I'll do some more until I go out around 10 tonight, should get most of it covered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i've got German, Business, Biology and Maths p2..

not a bad bunch tbh, but business ownz me :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

I only have two exams this coming week, history and maths paper 2. Next week thought i have tons of exams, chemistry, physics, economics and applied maths :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

as far as accounting is concerned.. suspense accounts were always a banker in my day. everyone steers clear of em because they suggest there too hard. I know 4 a fact I got my right - it balanced :) and it was easy - just do as many between now and then and that should give you a right few marks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Well I have Maths Paper II, Geography, French, Business and German next week and haven't done any study either.

A question about Geography:

Should you answer questions in points or essay form? My teacher last year (I am a repeat) said in points, they are not interested in essays. This year's teacher said the prefer essays. Anyone?

Jer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

well i will be answering in essay form, much easier to fatten out your answer with a load of bull
    night have a few subheadings too tho

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've only got paper 2 of maths on mon, and geog
    then business on wed
    then the week after that spainish on tuesday,
    engineering on thursday
    and applied maths on friday

Mines real spread out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Finished my study for Maths, Ordinary level is easy :).

Going to take the rest of tonight off maybe, or I might do a little bit now, but I'm going to see spider-man at 10 :).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

i've maths II, french and accounting

For accounting i'd recommend practicing a few product costing questions.....they're fairly likely to be up (and very easy to do). Also debtor/creditor control accounts (60 mark section).....oh and either a flexible or cash budget will probably be up. For accounting you have to practice practice practice. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement