Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting 128K Conn on ISDN

Options
  • 07-06-2002 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

Howdy. I'm having trouble getting my TA to connect at 128k. When I try, it connects at the huge rate of 9600 bps or so. I have an Asuscom TA, and I'm trying to connect to Oceanfree, they still do it free don't they?

Strat gave me a string to add, but I can't find the settings where I add it, no matter how hard I look :) If anyone has had the same problem, please help me out here..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

You dont need a string unless you've loaded the TA as a V-120 modem (Which you shouldn't have to do). It's treated effectively like a network card. I'd check that you have the TA driver set correctly, eg. EuroISDN etc. Then try one of the other free ISDN service to make sure the problem is at your end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

Hey.

Forgot all about this :) partly because it isn't that much of an issue but nevertheless...

It's set up as EuroISDN alright, and I tried both UTV internet and buy and sell isps today, and they connect at 9600 bps too. Odd number... Anyone else have this problem with an Asus TA?

Advertisement