Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sven is in America

Options
  • 08-06-2002 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭

For months people MONTHS!MONTHS For months people MONTHS!

Sven 25 votes

i miss him
    0% 0 votes
    Sven?
    52% 13 votes
    he has really big breasts
    16% 4 votes
    he needs a really good colouring in
    28% 7 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    4% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Nisara who the diddly are you??

I miss Sven... he's really good at cheering me up :(

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

i miss him indeed.
    He's good at bringing me down and then back up. Like a human rollercoaster, sort of...And he won't be able to vist teh lonely peoples in CTYI this year..

--
    So,there!

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

But you always have me!! I'm visiting!! Session One AND Two, donncha know??

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Maybe this year i will visit you all too.My name is usually Niamh.I don't know all of you but a lot of you and you keep bringing me to your reunions {i.e meet in Stephens Green and Murder King}.I am very wee {5'3} and i have big black curly hair .Now does anybody have a clue who i actually am?
    Sven is a nice boy , he dressed as a pimp ,my pimp

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I know who you are. I'm Neil By the way, Guy who is usually in town etc.

Hmm....for a moment there i thought you were Sven attempting to Stir up attention :D

Sven was way too good at depressing me at times, but i still miss him lots! And he better get me something nice in California. Maybe a Californian woman in a box.....

(keep it in mind Sven. And *Alive* please)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

I miss him, he's a nice guy

:)

Maths was horrible but i think i did ok :)

<< Fio >>

Originally posted by foobar
    I know who you are. I'm Neil By the way, Guy who is usually in town etc.

Hmm....for a moment there i thought you were Sven attempting to Stir up attention :D

Sven was way too good at depressing me at times, but i still miss him lots! And he better get me something nice in California. Maybe a Californian woman in a box.....

(keep it in mind Sven. And *Alive* please)

I know Neil , we can't usually remember each others names {it was my hair you remembered wasn't it?}.
    It would be typical of sven to put a poll on to see how much he's loved {and remembered}.I still think a good colouring in would be his best option though.
    Yeah he better bring back alive things , took me months to get the smell of dead sewer rat out of my clothes.
    Does Sven actually use this site??? *bad afterthought*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Oddly I just swung the poll in favour of my large and volupturous breasts. It's not as insulting when you agree with it. Just hurtful. :( <kidding>

Oh... and I'm just back from a D&D session. My entire social calendar here revolves around sitting in a small room with 8+ american nerds aged between 15 and late 20's rolling dice every monday. And drinking sobe and caffeine mints (must have more). This would be more fun if it were my old rpging group (god i miss you guys... well... more i miss good ol' Haraknor! - Ian! PM me his stats <ask niall>).

And of course I miss you all etc etc.

Ooh! And I'm distantly related to two gorgeous blonde bombshells! Man! Dammit! They're better than any women Hollywood can offer AND it's (technically) a form of sodomy <incest for the intellectually disinclined amongst us>.

Oh and just saw a terrible film. Black Knight. It sucks. I had to watch it though, cause of the people i was staying with last night. Pity me.

Well... I'm gonna stop reporting now. I'm going to see giant Redwoods tomorrow (biggest trees in the world supposedly). Go me.

ZIING!

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Oddly I just swung the poll in favour of my large and volupturous breasts. It's not as insulting when you agree with it. Just hurtful. :( <kidding>

Oh... and I'm just back from a D&D session. My entire social calendar here revolves around sitting in a small room with 8+ american nerds aged between 15 and late 20's rolling dice every monday. And drinking sobe and caffeine mints (must have more). This would be more fun if it were my old rpging group (god i miss you guys... well... more i miss good ol' Haraknor! - Ian! PM me his stats <ask niall>).

And of course I miss you all etc etc.

Ooh! And I'm distantly related to two gorgeous blonde bombshells! Man! Dammit! They're better than any women Hollywood can offer AND it's (technically) a form of sodomy <incest for the intellectually disinclined amongst us>.

Oh and just saw a terrible film. Black Knight. It sucks. I had to watch it though, cause of the people i was staying with last night. Pity me.

Well... I'm gonna stop reporting now. I'm going to see giant Redwoods tomorrow (biggest trees in the world supposedly). Go me.

ZIING!

No way, thats not sven , is it?omg SVEN !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

sven! sven sven sveny sven sveny sven sven! :( miss you lots dearie. i mailed you but it didn't goddamn send :mad: email meeeeee!!! (erratic_chicken@hotmail.com)
    sHep :cool:

• Advertisement

wow! i know you niamh! and neil and hug! well, i think i know neil... in fact i do, i'm just not sure which one you are. :o sowwy...

Originally posted by shep the malevolent pixie
    wow! i know you niamh! and neil and hug! well, i think i know neil... in fact i do, i'm just not sure which one you are. :o sowwy...

You know me wahey!But i dont know who you are!You never said your name!

i'm chloe. wearer of "the hat". you may have seen me wandering around temple bar looking like an idiot and frolicking, hugging sven, laughing at skaters falling over, laughing at skaters in general etc. you get the idea. :rolleyes:

i'm chloe. wearer of "the hat". you may have seen me wandering around temple bar looking like an idiot and frolicking, hugging sven, laughing at skaters falling over, laughing at skaters in general etc. you get the idea. :rolleyes:
    #

Oh!"THE HAT"......i am forever in debt to you , i actually find you very sarcastic and funny :cool: maybe see you saturday....{laughing at skaters}

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You can't remember who i am?? Ah well, it happens.

A lot.

Could be worse, you couldm think i was someone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

I only once met Sven....

That had a lasting effect....

(not in that way......:( )

M

So I used protection then? <phew>

Um... this topic is starting to scare me. It's like I'm reading my obituary. <cue someone to say "did you hear that?" "me neither" etc.> Yay! Dead Sven!

"This is the way, It happens all the time, Can you pay attention To everyone that cries..."
    Name the song and decide whether to be concerned or not.

Hey! I just had a hot american girl teach me this great thing to do with your hand! EXCEPT you've gotta touch your thingy, so EW! BUT she did it no problem so that was cool!

Sven is currently in innocent mode! Take advantage while you can!

Hey! I just had a hot american girl teach me this great thing to do with your hand! EXCEPT you've gotta touch your thingy, so EW! BUT she did it no problem so that was cool!

Sven is currently in innocent mode! Take advantage while you can!

Sven , town is uber piss without you.Please come home to my bosom that longs for you?Please?

what the living f*ck are you talking about sven?! i am intrigued.... ;)
    nisara, you're in my debt how? is it just because i'm so fabulously great? :rolleyes: that's generally why people are in my debt. that and i give them money... mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

• Advertisement

what the living f*ck are you talking about sven?! i am intrigued.... ;)
    nisara, you're in my debt how? is it just because i'm so fabulously great? :rolleyes: that's generally why people are in my debt. that and i give them money... mwehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

Niamh is in debt to all who consider her acceptable for the CTYI clan;) that and i'm in love with your hat , im that way inclinded

I miss my posse, I miss my bitches, I miss my music, I miss my hat, I miss my cane, I miss my puter, I miss my dog, I miss my nephew, I miss reunions, I miss CTYI, I miss hugs, I miss many things...

D'oh.

And tomorrow I go to San Fransisco. But I go with my uncle, so no frollicking with the homosexual activists. :(

I miss my posse, I miss my bitches, I miss my music, I miss my hat, I miss my cane, I miss my puter, I miss my dog, I miss my nephew, I miss reunions, I miss CTYI, I miss hugs, I miss many things...

D'oh.

And tomorrow I go to San Fransisco. But I go with my uncle, so no frollicking with the homosexual activists. :(

Are you sure your uncle isn't actually one of them?

Um... no.

To quote: "The queers in the castro district doing all sorts of filthy stuff! Disgusting! They should all be shot!"

<sigh> what is about my family and homophobism

Found two things that make American livable in.

One is Howard Stern (god i love him)
    the other is Twinkies (more addictive than heroin).

Thank you.

Found two things that make American livable in.

One is Howard Stern (god i love him)
    the other is Twinkies (more addictive than heroin).

Thank you.

Twinkies!Better then Oreo's?I think not

MOCK TWINKIES WILL YOU?!

Why I oughta cover you with cream and bre...

Mmm... Cream covered Niamh.... :eek: :)

MOCK TWINKIES WILL YOU?!

Why I oughta cover you with cream and bre...

Mmm... Cream covered Niamh.... :eek: :)

me?Cream covered?How could you see that from America?

sven is everywhere................;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

hello neil. hello niamh. i know you guys. i am one of svens mates who chooses to remain unknown.(Thats anonymous to you nerds)

• Advertisement

Hmm... your attitudes to CTYI sounds like Raj, but then you wouldn't know neil or niamh...

Who could it be? Calling us nerds it could be ... <wracks mind> ANYONE... Um... Knows niamh tho... Dammit! This is going to start annoying me as i spend all of today working this out. Probably even draw a chart for it.

Advertisement