Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sven is in America

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

Originally posted by fisifan01
    you ctyi people`s intelligence serves you well when it comes to mathematical equations etc. But i cant believe you guys still dont know who i am. im dropping more hints than........

im not in CTYI , tell me!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Fisifan: Your hints insult me and as such i shall deem them ignored. Bwahaha! Now SPEAK PIG DOG lest I should BURN YOUR PROSTATE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! And if you are a girl i shall WELD A PROSTATE TO YOU AND THEN BURN IT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Niamh: Call me! <well... PM me or email me or.. you get the picture> ;) <is sven joking around, is he not? Find out next time on "Sven's too alone right now so he's talking in third person to himself! WHOOOO!">

OOh! CD's I've bought over here so far. <this'll show my love of music AND my varied tastes>

BLS - Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
    Motley Crue - Dr. Feelgood
    Motley Crue - Girls Girls Girls
    Tom Waits - Heartattack And Vine
    Leonard Cohen - Best Of
    Tim Buckley - Happy Sad
    Velvet Underground - Best Of
    Bill Hicks - Relentless
    Tim Buckley - Lorca
    Jeff Buckley - Live At Sin-e
    Gong - Camembert Electrique
    Jeff Beck - Best of
    Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong
    The Pixies - Doolittle
    Iggy Pop - Lust For Life
    Alice In Chains - Unplugged
    Gong - Flying Teapot
    Daevid Allen's University of Errors 2
    Nick Cave - The First Born is Dead

... um... I also got a free cd from people i was staying with... but that's a sampler so i won't count it.

ALSO! I saw Robin Williams new standup show thing <it was on TV>. It's GREAT! He's one funny bastard! Heh... I never used to like him, but that turned things around so much... funny guy.

Anyway... tis my news.

<Btw, niamh... remember... ;p >

Originally posted by lordsippa
    Niamh: Call me! <well... PM me or email me or.. you get the picture> ;) <is sven joking around, is he not? Find out next time on "Sven's too alone right now so he's talking in third person to himself! WHOOOO!">

ALSO! I saw Robin Williams new standup show thing <it was on TV>. It's GREAT! He's one funny bastard! Heh... I never used to like him, but that turned things around so much... funny guy.

Anyway... tis my news.

<Btw, niamh... remember... ;p >

I heard Robin williams talk about dolphin sex before

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭fisifan01

but i do miss havin you around:(

FISIFAN.
    WHO.
    ARE.
    YOU???????????????Me love you long time!

• Advertisement
Advertisement