Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this song

Options
  • 09-06-2002 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭

A freind is looking for the name of a song he heard on Phantom...

was almost like an English version of rap or something.. Basically two guys, one is a thug/scummer talking about getting pissed and smashing people's face in, the other a hippy student type who talks about getting stoned and not harming anyone...

anyone know the name/band..

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i believe it's the streets....a/c to polarbelly, who i asked that very same question a while ago. and i got pete reed to play a song by them so im pretty sure its them.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

don't suppose you know if they have a webpage.. or do you have a url.. can't find anything on google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

cool... cheers Kurdt and thedrowner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

dunno if yer interested or not but they're playing in the ambassador on the 9th of august

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭sixpack's little hat

i'm fairly sure its The Streets - The irony of it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr D

Yep, it's the streets. "Original Pirate Material" is one of the most amazing albums of recent times and I don't even like dance/garage music.

Advertisement