Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The exams started..more pressure..less study?

Options
  • 09-06-2002 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

anyone else having this issue? i've done sweet FA since the exams have started...so much of the concept of cramming:(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Hmm, quite the opposite for me, hadn't done a tap until tuesday, then I crammed like a mad thing all tuesday, then wednesday/thursday for maths. I've lost the motivation a bit lately though, only managed a few hours this weekend, still got some geography to cover.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

nah ive got alot done and i plan to pull an all niter for geo and maths since ikm not long outta bed cause of the fight last night

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by -=Castaway=-
    nah ive got alot done and i plan to pull an all niter for geo and maths since ikm not long outta bed cause of the fight last night

did u pull that all nighter anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I can't seem to study during the exams, a combination of being too tired and not giving a rats arse at this stage :/

Advertisement