Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Everyone will be fine

• 09-06-2002 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭

Don't panic guys I did it last year and I did as well as I hoped it was a difficult year for me but I got through it. Maths out of the way tomorrow and you are more or less home and dry then when you finish you can relax but you'll be also thinking how he did I did anyway.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Tomorrows probberly my biggest writing day.. :(
    Maths p2 and then geography..
    then after that i only have 1 more exams on the wednesday, then the following week 3 then..
    real spread out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Yeah Maths paper 2 is easier IMO than paper 1 I was always good at the line and circle but some of them were put differently last year, actually loat of ppl are saying last years paper was harder than this years, I got a 22 in the mocks and I got a D2 in The leaving, I convinced myself that I failed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sc317

Yeah tomorrow is the toughest day without doubt with Maths 2 and Geography. I just have History on Tuesday and then a week off before Spanish and Economics so that's nice.

I'm not to worried about Maths because I don't actually need it anyway for Arts so I'm planning on cleaning up with the four options..... :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Maths I really worry about :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

i got alot of study tips on paper 1 and managed to learn 7 of the questions which came up before hand so im hoping for the same tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Thats great in theory we'll all be fine.....but with maths 2 in an hour and a half i really ain't think'n like that now! still have 5 papers left...need A1's in all but 1........:(

Advertisement