Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography

• 09-06-2002 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anybody else being a total lazy b*stard and just doing the Ariel Photograph and the Fieldwork for Section B???? Or are you all cramming in your Physical and Economic stuff? I'm Just taking the easy option and learning off a few countries hehehe, I reckon Italy is a model to come up, hopefully a 'regions' question.

Good luck all!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

Just learned Coatal and River physical Geography. I will probably end up doing the photograph (like I did in the mocks, didn't come out too bad). Only studying France and Norway for the countries. If those don't come up.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I will deffo be doing the aerial and OS maps, fieldwork, and I hope glacation comes up, I feel I know that quite well, and it hasn't come up in sometime..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

well im going doing the map the photo graph physical geo with all the water ones and regional geo

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

As I thought, glacation hasn't come up in the past few years and it came up this year :D
    I did the OS map, glacation, Aerial photo, Fieldtrip and Italy as my regional, though I didn't do that good in the regional I hate that aprt :(
    But over all, I think I did very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Originally posted by embraer170
    Just learned Coatal and River physical Geography. I will probably end up doing the photograph (like I did in the mocks, didn't come out too bad). Only studying France and Norway for the countries. If those don't come up.....
    ROFL neither marine or rivers came up.. the countries that came up were ireland germany italy netherlands and spain.. i feel sorry for you :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭embraer170

C'est la vie!

Toughest exam ever IMHO. Last year's was bloody easy.

Jer

Advertisement