Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not sure if this is the right place

• 10-06-2002 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

But anyway. I have a really old blasted phone (i say blasted as the keys suck on it). It is a Speakeasy phone. SO if I wanted to change phones, can I simply buy a new phone and throw in my existing sim into it?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

if u buy one from the same provider there should be no problom

or even if u dont u can get a unlocking kit

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

or even if u dont u can get a unlocking kit

Excuse my ignorance, but I have an 8210 for some time now and was wondering if one of the forementioned devices was available - namely an unlocking kit. Would this be a data cable or the infrared kit you can get for the 8210 to hook it up to your pc ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ive been looking for a inf red kit ( that would b the one you will want ) for a while now and so far have had no luck finding it . if you do gimmie a shout and tell me where you found one .

alternativly you could borro a laptop and the software and do it like that

hear

Advertisement