Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what;s tha song no onethousandsevenhundredandsixtyfour

Options
  • 10-06-2002 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

it starts with the sound of an underground train pulling out of the station. and the first two lines are this is london, not antarctica/ so why don't the tube trains go all night? it's mind-numbingly beautiful, anyone have any idea?

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

The Jam - Down in the Tube Station at Midnight? I'm tryin to think of the lyrics......there's definitely a train noise at the start but when you say mind-numbingly beautiful I said that can't be Paul Weller is it? It's probably not. Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭atonal

hmm love the Jam but in this case not their tune

it is Heffer "we love the city"
    hefner-sm.jpg

http://www.hefnet.com/

tis a pretty song

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

thanks atonal! :) btw - what's your prob with paul weller, roxy?

oneArpeggiopete:cool:

Ah listen I gots no problem at all with Mr. Weller, it's just him singing doesn't exactly strike me as quote unquote mind-numbingly beautiful. I doubt that's the sound he's going for so, Paul if you're reading this, take no offence. That goes double for you atlanta suburb! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

i agree with u there roxy i do like the jams stuff, but u couldnt call it beautiful, though paul wellar himself, his stuff could be desribed as that, if u were that way inclined.

and....not relevant, but i dont care im so happy coz I PASSED MY EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and even beter i was drunk when i got my results!!!!! i didnt expect them to be posted to my house at 8.30 am but i passed so its cool :):):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

congrats drowney, that rocks! :) roxy - alright, point taken, and no offense! :)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

Congrats too Drowner. Got mine in the post today and passed also. I'm convinced I got somone elses. Shhhhhhh

Advertisement