Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible way forward?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

(if a gun was put to eircoms head I presume)

No more of these please, try to keep the word 'gun' out of posts relating to Eircom, DoPE, ODTR :rolleyes:

Could I direct you to IrishWAN

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

On payment of a substantial bribe to the ODTR, anyone can demand to lease the copper wires from Eircom at a rate slightly more than 10 euro a month per copper pair. There are additional costs for keeping the equipment in the exchange to service those lines, and you'll have to pay Eircom for a map of the exchange, and for every time you set foot inside the exchange, and an initial setup fee for each local loop you want to unbundle.

Twelve users times a $300 investment won't even begin to cover the ODTR fee alone which is more than three times that amount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭212.2.179.66

Was this all not talked about before? I cant find the thread but as far as I know it was all a load of what the farmer found in his shead.... BULL!

Advertisement