Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Demo's

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

i never said anything about #1 in ireland, i just would like you to send your stool sample to that address above

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I just want to see these bloody demos too, what's with the delay here. I personally don't play Q3 (or games in general) @ any compeditive level, but if Ireland's next #1 Quaker is about to reveal himself, I want to be there.

On with the show :)

;-phobos-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

1 |-|@v3 a d3m0 of m3h b3@t1ng cr@5h3 10-3 0n |-|ur+ m3h pl3n+'/.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

W0w m@n! yu0 c4n t4lk 4ll ub3r l33+ & s+uff ur so c0ol!

Are you guys using normal Q3 bots in these demos or are you using "realistic" bot mods?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

M'/ m@mm'/ +H1nk5 1m k3wl.
    Yeah were are these demos, Nightmare Anarki!! I think there is a liar amongst us. Anarki 10 You 0 more like. I bet this Demo wont upload, or he'll accidently delete it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭*NemesiS*

lol giblet
    tbh i dunno whats the fuss. I can beat anybot any difficulty 10 - 0. Except Xaero on tourney6, 10 - 0 on that would be an achievment :p I can only beat him about 10 - 6 most times.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I think you'll find all the 'fuss' might have something to do with your comment -
    ok no disrespect to koopa or anything and i dont mean to sound cocky but ive d/led quite a few demos of that competition where koopa played beast in the final and being honest i would absolutely hammer any of them.

just maybe ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

anything to do with "koopa vs nemesis" please reply on this thread instead: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56155&pagenumber=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

ThrAx

Where are these realistic bot mods u speak of ?

gimme gimme gimme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

*nemesis* why dont u post up a demo of urself playing on LAN or online ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Vertakill

Saw this post here and thought I should check out this Koopa fella , seeing as he has such a big ego.
    Saw a few demos, not very impressive, I rarely even play Q3, and when I do, I always 0wn him.

His dodging is poor, and all he can really use is the Machingun, and hes not even very good at that. Im just back from a few games against him, kept whining when I 0wned him, at least he cant whine as much on LAN as online though. Nemesis sounds like a pro, shouldnt have any problems whatsoever with this hasbeen so I dont know what everyone is getting so worked up about... :(

Advertisement