Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notes

Options
  • 10-06-2002 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Well, in a week and two days I shall be finished my exams!

(big cheer)

Which leaves me with lots and lots of books that need to go, i'll probably throw them into the vincent de paul

And then there's my notes, and i'm wondering if anyone wants some of them?

My maths ones have already been claimed, which leaves:

Irish - compiled notes (mainly poetry) from 4 books and websites that are pretty good.

English - notes on all poetry except Larkin
    - Hamlet - bundles and bundles and bundles (stuff from exam briefs, extra notes from books, and about 50 corrected essays, seperate notes for all characters and all themes
    - Philadelphia here i come
    - A room with a view
    - The grass is singing

Chemistry - short notes on all chapters and experiments

Physics - notes, exam questions and pages of just the definitions of each chapter, then the same for equations.

Economics - Again piles of handouts/updates for the course

And then I've got exambriefs for the last 6 years or so, exam and career guide for the last 2/3 years (and a few old ones), science ones, businees ones, etc.

let me know if you want/need any?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

yesh ye puts lotsa effort into those damn notes............i'd take em but i'm hoping i won't be needing them ;)

well ye could all have my notes cept they have been falling into the bin after every exam with a sigh of relief :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

I'm recycling mine :p

it'll be the only bit of use they've ever gotten... :)

Advertisement