Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Virginity

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

Originally posted by elexes
    which brings up point if a girl asks a guy not to tell anyone about what just happened they guy usualy respects that and dosnt but if the guy dose the same thing to a girl it means nothing to the girl and usualy she goes off and tells all her mates .
    That's a little unfair. I think it depends on the indiviual more so. Guys can be just as bad.

I think the only major difference between the genders when they kiss 'n tell is that women are often far more graphic when discussing it with their friends than men would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

unfair maby

but the truth always hurts

Unfair as in inaccurate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ProtoN

I think that to dismiss the idea of waiting for the right person is putting social pressure on folks to have sex.

Do what you think is right.

I wasn't in any hurry to get it over with and as a result it was amazing. I think if you're in an incredible hurry to get it over with, you're not treating your body with the respect it deserves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Mutz

The first time I did it i was 18 and was with a girl I knew for about a month and I was feeling a bit dodgy about whether I liked her or not. Boy do i wish I had never gone near her!!!! That was the deciding factor for me in that relationship.

It really just stood out that I didnt like her and It was the wrong decision at the time, but Hey.. we all get carried away :D

I'm now with somone I really really adore and I must say that having sex with someone you love (*what is love... the unanswered question!* :D ) is soooo much better than just goin out.. having a drunken shag with a stranger (this can be good, dont get me wrong :D )

It all depends on how sensitive you are towards the situation.
    If you have an open mind towards sex.. the more able you will be to handle it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by ProtoN

I wasn't in any hurry to get it over with and as a result it was amazing. I think if you're in an incredible hurry to get it over with, you're not treating your body with the respect it deserves.

actually, i dont think thats right at all.
    as with love making from within a relationship, you dont have amazing sex all the time. usually it great about 4 times, amazing once, good 3 and bad once or twice.

im quiet sure that waiting for 'the one' does not make for an awsome experience. i think its dwn to how relaxed you, and mostly the person you are with and how experienced they are and far out of their way they go to make you relaxed and enjoy yourself.
    the problem is that too many people thrown themselves into some sort of penatrive position before you can get your pants of and thats going to make for an embaressing fumble the first time.
    im sure we have all had those marvelous moments with our partner, but nowdays it wont bother you becusae you were probably pissed and she probably told you to bugger of and go to sleep :)
    but if that happened as a virgin youd be devestated. now you would just roll over in the morning and try it on again :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

for the all virgins on boards.ie, thx for fu<kin nothing...:)
    <very bad joke>

its something thats going to be a defining moment in the rest of your life, its good to try and have it a good memory at least...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Originally posted by darthmise

Dragging someone home from a nightclub you don't know from adam is hollow and will leave you feeling empty.

Originally posted by Dustaz

um, no.

It will if its you rfirst time.

Originally posted by darthmise
    Dragging someone home from a nightclub you don't know from adam is hollow and will leave you feeling empty.
    I think drained is the correct term...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭photty

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan

actually, i dont think thats right at all.
    as with love making from within a relationship, you dont have amazing sex all the time. usually it great about 4 times, amazing once, good 3 and bad once or twice.

I agree 100% but I'd be looking for more than 10 shags from a long term relationship ;)

Advertisement