Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mod For Comics

• 10-06-2002 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

bluntly Id like the job, filing cabinets full of the things at home and i have a good knowlege , also a mate of mine was a colourer for marvel so i have the inside scoop! but seriously i know it doesnt exactly need one but id like to have a crack at it.

Super Bomb

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

na

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

lol:eek: ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

definately not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Boo. Down with this sort of thing.

p.s. I vote for Draco or Sico?
    [edit]And I vote for Gambler too.[/edit]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

If you are looking for mods for this forum I would like to through my hat into the ring.. Been collecting for more years (and spent more money on them) than I feel comfortable admiting in pulic (and you all know how much it takes for me to feel uncomfortable admiting ANYTHING in public..)

hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Gambler for President!

Well im happy with modding the pro wrestling board and if im not doing comics then my vote is for gambler, he seems to know his stuff and would make a good mod.
    :D

Bomb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

i once read the judge dredd strip in the daily star,so i feel i should be eminently qualified for the job.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

i would like to point out that i am not taking the piss i am very serious about having read the judge dredd strip in the daily star.
    I would also like to point out having a professed ignorance of a subject should not be reason to exclude a person from becoming a moderator,surely it should be an advantage not to realy bother reading replys to threads like "Why Stan Lee Is A Sellout" before deleting them?
    On the other hand [Iceman seems to be pretty clued up about this whole paper crack buisness and where to get it,and since he hasnt joined the que marked "pick me!" may i recomend his name be considered for the position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

I also agree, ][cEMAN for mod!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,502 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Gambler
    If you are looking for mods for this forum I would like to through my hat into the ring.. Been collecting for more years (and spent more money on them) than I feel comfortable admiting in pulic (and you all know how much it takes for me to feel uncomfortable admiting ANYTHING in public..)
    Ah, but will the Batster give Superman threads a fair hearing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

HeHeHe.. Of course I will.. Supes may have been ranked 4th to Batmans 1st in the top ten Super heros of all time but hey, even fewls deserve there inferior heros ;)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Wasn't it originally ][cEMAN's idea!?

After all, he knows his stuff and he obviously has a keen interest seeing as he's posted threads about it before...

][cEMAN I say, thou should be thine mod!

The collecting board which was put forward by myself was intent on all aspects of collecting crap especially comics, but that failed cause no one gave a crap, then iceman put forward the idea of a comic board and i said rename the collecting board to comics, which was done. The brief history of the Comic board!

Bomb

Originally posted by bombidol
    The collecting board which was put forward by myself was intent on all aspects of collecting crap especially comics, but that failed cause no one gave a crap, then iceman put forward the idea of a comic board and i said rename the collecting board to comics, which was done. The brief history of the Comic board!

Bomb

arent you just a hive of useless information.....

ohh.. i cant wait for the next boards beer.......

• Advertisement

whys that bum? Are you gonna lay the smackdown?? *teeter*teeter*

nah, hes gonna appear as the masked mangler wrestler with his spandex blue suit on and his spndex mask with the silver lightening over the face of it.

or because hes getting really annoyed at me and wants to threaten me with physical violence because he cant deal with my childish behaviour.
    mind you, i am only saying what everyone else is thinking.
    why do i always get the blame?
    huh?

No no not violence, i just cant wait to meet you cause i know that me and you are going to get on well.

bomb

ah good, cause i hate violence

so do i.
    pain and suffering have stared me in the back of the head a hundred thousand times.

what makes you think we would get on?
    what makes you think i would want to talk to you, other than buying me a beer. i am easily bought i must admit. buy me two and i'll listen too

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey funboys... get a room.

Closed.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement