Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams

Options
  • 10-06-2002 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Hope everyones doing well, and i just thought i'd wish you all luck

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

aww :) that's really sweet. they suck. i failed maths and irish! wooo! :D :rolleyes: i think i've got Cs in everything else so far though, and i can deal with that. YAAAAAAAY I HAVE 3 LEFT AND THEN IT'S OVER!! YAAAAAY!
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Wahey! Mine also went completly bollocks!
    but my last two are tomorrow: Technical Graphics ( :( ) and Science (!) and then its just a few days until I go to CTYI..
    Wahey..

damn you!:mad: i'm not finished til next wednesday! damn music and latin... :(
    sheP :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

I think I win on that one........next friday afternoon, applied maths. Exams are ok so far, made an arse of english, sailed through pass irish and honours maths, french dunno. Got accounting tomorrow, the most boring (non-linguistic) subject known to humanity. Probably should go study now..........
    Good luck to everyone else doing exams and if ur finished now I HATE YOU!

(disclaimer: not real hatred, may cause cancer and low birth weight)

yeah ok maybe you kinda win. but i think having to do latin at all should let me have some sort of victory at the crappiness of it all... or something...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

<joanne gives shep really big hug>
    Hmmmmm......latin.......dead language, lots of boring grammar, totally useless, yeah ill give you that. even the thought of it makes me want to lock myself in a padded cell. not really tho but i do hate languages that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I got Spanish On the Tuesday. Aaaw, poor Chloe. My school did latin until the year i came into the school.

thankyou both for your sympathy :) yeah, they don't do latin in our school, i'm doing it outside. why, WHY PINITCHIO?! :p arg, i'm an idiot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

I'M FINISHED!!YAYAY!NO MORE SILLY MADE UP NOT REAL JUNIOR CERT!BRING ON TY!

ahem..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Man U Babe... Joanne...
    hmmm....
    You didn't do electronics in 1998 Session 1 did you?
    (Limerick girl?)

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Nah. Ok forget that. I've a feeling that she'd be in second/thrid year of college by now.
    My bad...

Advertisement