Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

its French! its not normal!

• 10-06-2002 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭

I'm well and truly screwed, having done precisely zero hours of study. Think i'll get up early tomorrow, watch some of the France match and try and salvage something from this whole linguistic debacle.

<unrelated matter>G'WAN IRELAND! </unrelated matter>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

id give you a hand, but your a bit late :p i speak it perfectly! maybe i should have posted that i can help people :/

reD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Don't worry about it.. the question 2(b) is going to be on terrorism (my french teacher is sure of this?) and just know your verbs (past, imperfect, future, present, conditional) and you'll be fine !! wo0oo00o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Its all over now, the Emails were easy and the question on inequality between men and women was alright.. the aural wasn't too difficult either..

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

well imo honours french was easier than i expected but the tape was pretty hard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭BTBB

Terrorism: tiny reference in aural.

The paper was fine, Section 4 on the tape was a bit difficult to understand though.

BTBB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

I found the pass paper exceptionally easy.
    Usually alot harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Aye seemed easy... a little TOO easy...

Advertisement