Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irl V SA

• 11-06-2002 1:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

OK its 1 - 0 to us but come on!!! We are sucking out there... come on Ireland get your shít together and get harte off the pitch while your at it!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Gary Breen just scored but Harte is $hite!! hehehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

way hey.. 3 - 0 to us... see how things turned around when harte was fecked off the pitch!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

:D:D:D:D:D 3 - 0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Wh0ot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

whats the bets on a mcateer start against spain?
    somehow i reckon harte will be sitting down for that one..nice to see carsley get a run as well, even if it was just for the few minutes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭T.G Catter

sweetness.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,459 ✭✭✭Gerry

Breens goal was class (imho so was keanes), and duff deserved his goal for all his trojan work, we also messed up a load of chances in the second half. Well played in the second half. Harte was brutal, and should not start the next game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,165 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

Yeah, Hartes been a good player for Ireland and may be again I hope. However, he doesn't seem to be there mentally this time. I think the panning he got from the other games is affecting him. Stagefright ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭prenton

Did you see McCarthys response when he realised who scored Irelands second goal today, he mouthed "F**king Breeny!"
    Classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Must have missed that with the tears in me eyes!! sob!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

YES< U ****INB BEAUTY!!!!!! YEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!

!:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

jesus that was an awful game of football. Hopefully mccarthy can see past the obvious problems harte caused to the deeper ones :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

jesus that was an awful game of football. Hopefully mccarthy can see past the obvious problems harte caused to the deeper ones :/
    Breens goal was class (imho so was keanes),
    were we watching the same match gerry?:) Breen stuck his foot out , and wasnt quite a cultured strike (yeh, i know they all count). Keanes would have been saved by a half decent keeper and further shots will be if he insists on hitting them straight at goalies. fair play to him tho, he had a pop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Breen stuck his foot out , and wasnt quite a cultured strike

I have to disagree. I've never been a fan of Breen's defending or ability to score, but that was a pretty sweet little touch.

Whatever about the contact his positioning was pretty damn good. I do seem to think I meant his goal, and fair is fair, Gary, you did the business - TWO games running now :)

Advertisement