Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elive ISDN access

Options
  • 11-06-2002 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone has used elive ISDN service yet. Sounds tempting free ISDN. For information at elivefree.net

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I've used their 56k dialup in the past and had no problems.. eircom.net connections were 2-3k faster though, at the time. I haven't used them for ISDN access. I've used UTV (and sometimes eircom.net). But the analogue service was never busy and never kicked me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I used elivefree for ISDN a few times. If you don't want to pay for a subscription account, its the best alternative to oceanfree imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Excellent, so it automatically detects that you're using a ISDN Adapter? And what sort of speeds are you getting?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

well mate if your using ISDN then you have either 1 or the 2 speeds dont you

64k or 128k u dont connect any higher or any less

Advertisement