Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop Down Menu/ Nav System

Options
  • 11-06-2002 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

I`m looking for a free configurable Menu script. Prefarebly one that can incorporate images into it. Anyone any ideas.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

You could (If you have) use Fireworks. It has a built in system that allows you to build a dropdown menu system with the option of text or images..... It has a lot of JScript but it looks well and works. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Sounds like too much effort but i`ll give it a go. I have Fireworks but was looking for the quick fix effort. Anyone know if the MX version has better menu support?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭jk2001

How about www.dhtmlcentral.com - see www.pc-memory-upgrade.co.uk for an example of one of these menus....

j.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭peterd

... or the impressive cross browser menus at Milonic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

thanks, some great looking menus there, i`m testing a few at the mo:

http://www.pcirl.com/new/home/default.asp

But will probably change these as they are bandwidth daddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by pcirl.com
    Anyone know if the MX version has better menu support?

Fireworks MX has the same menu system as Fireworks 4 etc. I donbt see any changes with it.

Advertisement