Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me to help you

Options
  • 11-06-2002 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Yeah its a line from Jerry Maguire (i think) but seriously...

What would you suggest for improving the HW Tweaking Board ? More stickys on diff things ? Weekly roundup of stuff ? What is it you want ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

A weekly roundup of stuff is a lot of effort, but sure if you have the time give it a go. I think more stickies would be good also. Perhaps a sticky comprised of mods that people on this board have done ( no need for people to repost, I think you can put it together from existing threads ). Even just a list of good threads for people to look at..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

V. good point Gerry made there.

A lot of the Tweaking/modding boards have one sticky thread where people post pictures of their mods.

This way aswell if someone is replying in a thread, they can go "look at how I did it on my mod in the sticky thread".

I'll look forward to adding my modded case once I finish it (I haven't even started yet). It'll be excellente if I do say so myself.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

A few links to decent hardware/software tweaking sites,mod sites would be great.
    Maybe a list of all the mods that other users have carried out or even a list of recommended mods.

Advertisement