Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XP question

• 12-06-2002 12:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So I have a question about XP, I have been playing GTA3 and u know the way there r different accounts in XP, well i have games saved in my brothers account and i was wondering would i be able to move them into my account so i can play from there, cuz from some reason the game plays better in my acount.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

IT is most likely that you have an admin account, if you have then you have access to everything. I`m not sure in GTA where the save files are located. I take it they aren`t in the programs folder(could be tho, have a look). Also they are possibly lurking around somewhere in C:\Documents+Settings or in the users Application folder, if you can locate them just copy and paste into whateverr folder your sve files are in.

Hope this helps.

Advertisement