Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

witness - moneywise

• 12-06-2002 1:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

just wonderin im campin 2days how much money u tink i shud hav to stay alive includin fags and sh*t???
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

How much were you thinking ? Now double it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

Originally posted by yellum
    How much were you thinking ? Now double it.

lol perfect. although i'd nearly go with trebeling it, have a REAL good time. I'm wondering if i'll camp at all even though i've a camping ticket might be just as handy (and warm and dry) to get bus in and out and crash in dublin overnight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Whats the story with buses ? Where do they leave from in Dublin ? I'm going to book a place to stay next week and if it was city centre it'd be handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

They leave from the whole way down O'Connell Street, can't miss 'em.

BRing loads of money, it's expensive as hell!

But well worth it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Make sure you get there on friday evening.

Bring loadsa beer(crate at least)
    Vodka/whiskey etc - for when tou cant stomach ne more warm cans.
    Money - Not need that much as you already have booze - bring money for t shirts etc./food/guiness/piercings Imagine the amount of money you would pay to have Louis Walshe killed then add €100 on top
    Bring a plastic bin bag - for clothes to keep dry(ish)

Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

how much are the buses and can u sleep in the campsite the sunday nite too and go on monday morn???
    will there be buses on monday morn..
    thx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭BeatTun

i live about 5 mins drive down the road :)

Advertisement