Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Genuine Amazon Book Reviews

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

The man is a genius...

"An excellent guide which is helping me get to know my pug Grendel, which is not an easy job. My children have taken to attaching surprisingly realistic stick-on ears to his rump and he turned around and bit me recently when I tried to put a piece of cheese rind into what I thought was his mouth."

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Pocket Massage for Stress Relief

A tremendous book to help soothe and relax. I tried a little "pocket massage" on a train recently - it certainly relieved the stress, but do remember to chose your venue with care, especially if you are using essential oils.

*snort*

adam

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Interview with the man in The Register today:

Henry Raddick: man of letters - Amazon star

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭Zaphod B

wow :D first time in a while ive been in agonizing chest pains over reading somethin.. funny stuff :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I was intrigued to read that Bill Gates invented the left-handed mouse while "working on something else" - according to the Microsoft guru himself.

haha :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement