Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto redial proggy for ISP

• 08-08-2001 7:43pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know were I cang et a auto redial program for when my conn termanites
    it says "connecteion to blah was termanated
    Would you like to reconnect "retry" "cancel""
    I jsut want someone that presses reconnect
    the d/l proggys have one, but you have to be downloading something for them to work..

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

ffs, someone must know one smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

You can get dial up networking to redial automatically. I don't know how, I'm a unix nut. Just play with it and the settings for your connection, you'll find it somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

In Windows 2000 the DUN settings have a checkbox to automatically reconnect if disconnected.
    dunno 'bout 9x

--
    .sdrawkcab dootsrednu tub sdrawrof devil si efiL

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

For WindowsME it doesn't have any of those
    I've double checked.

Advertisement