Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jayzuz lads

Options
  • 12-06-2002 11:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

There's tumbleweed blowing through the tumbleweed blowing through this board. I know how much sh ite you lot talk in real leife, how's about posting some of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

Tell uz about your new flat then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭Lolo

Oh alright then, but only as I'm exceptinally bored in work. It's over the World's End pub in Camden Town, therefore we get serenaded by homeless people and gently awoken by kegs being delivered and recycle bins being emptied. But it's in stumbling distance of the Jazz Cafe, Dingwalls, the Monarch, the Dublin Castle, Reckless and Rhythm Records-es, Camden market, Regents Park and countless pleasant drinking establishments.

Damn, somebody's just given me some work to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Drugs?

Yes, plenty of them. Not that I'd buy anything off the dodgy feckers who hang around Camden tube.

I woz talkin about sales...hehheeh

• Advertisement

ps...
    but only as I'm exceptinally bored in work.
    What are you doing over there now anyway? and are you commin back over for a weekend?

Still writing TV and radio listings for a god-forsaken annexe of the BBC. Didn't get my dream job, boo hoo, but got down to the last 6, which was kinda cool I s'pose.

I'll be back the 1st weekend of July, and no, I won't have time to do a show! It's my Da's 70th birthday, and one of my mates has just had a wee sprog, so between babysitting and carousing with septegenarian ex-motorbike racers, I won't have time.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

Ah, the World's End. Site of one B Kavanagh losing it with a Jesus freak.
    Where's Willy working?
    Make sure you go see John Lucien in September and Joyce in October in the Jazz Cafe.

Originally posted by joss
    Ah, the World's End. Site of one B Kavanagh losing it with a Jesus freak.

Tee hee, he never told me about that, no wonder he'll never go in there!
    Where's Willy working?

Still in an intensely exciting furniture shop in Muswell Hill, our old hood. Scouting around for something in Camden though
    Make sure you go see John Lucien in September and Joyce in October in the Jazz Cafe.

Make sure you remind me!

For anyone not in our immediate social circle reading this post:

a) B Kavanagh is a mutual acquaintance, also currently living in London, who is in a combo called Dacianos, and will probably be led to this page by a web-search of his or their name. Hi Barry!

b) Willy is me youngfella, a quiet, smiley dude you may remember from behind the counter of Smile on Gerorges Street, Borderline in Temple Bar and the audience of every gig you've ever been to.

Advertisement