Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The depatment (evil)

• 12-06-2002 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Why must the depatment teach teachers lessons by ****in up our exam. They deliberatly (sp) put ****ed up poo on the paper just to punish the TEACHERS who predicted the exam.
    WHAT ABOUT THE STUDENTS?

Why not make the exam user friendly. Like in biology disection of a rabbit? What the ****. Our teacher didn't do that cause it wasn't humane. Draw a conifirous tree. **** me! They asked the kind of stuff that only the freak who knows the book off by heart and the waster who happen to flick through the right pages before the exam would know. They quized the stupid stuff. NO Photosynthesis or respiration or plant reproduction. The real hard stuff that every student spends hours on end at. No the ask me to draw two tress. WHAT THE ****. Why no genetics as always. Why did they do that. Evil manipulatin scumbags.......................

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

this didnt need a second topic..this is pretty much the same as the BIOLOGY SKUMBAGS post :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Agreed. poobags - I know you're pissed off, but that's life. It's gone, concentrate on your other exams.

:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement