Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystick Micks mon O2

Options
  • 12-06-2002 7:37pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How the hell do I unsubscribed from this?
    its taking like a euro on me everyday, (30c every txt sent out)
    I don't even take aprt in the predictions anymore, because I got 3 of them right and didn't see anything, then I read the t&c and it says when you get 5 right you get entered into a compedition..
    so anyone know how I unsubscribe?
    Can't find it on the o2.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

I also had a problem like this before, alerted me of my horoscope every day. Took me a while to find it on the dol.ie site but i got it off.

U can try this way: http://smsinfo.dol.ie/Alerts.jsp

or u can log in, click my message thingy on the left there, choose sms alerts. Click "Set up my O2 Text Alerts" in the next page u will find a link called: "check status" Click that, and it will show u all the alerts u have, should be able to delete from there.

I think this is what you are on about, can't understand the subject line lol.

Well hope it helps

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ment to be be *from :)
    Thanks, I'll try that in a while about the alerts..

Advertisement