Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent....late, but urgent....

Options
  • 12-06-2002 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

One word that comes into my mind when I consider my scenario is "shnarglefeelymoinglecrab****!!"

As most (?) of you know, my family is moving to Donegal soon. Blah blah blah, and I can't go to CTYI this year. I rang the office a while ago, and I'm number 23 on a stand-by list. Which by most principles, isn't good.

So, this is my last ditch attempt to go to CTYI this year...

Any commuters here?? Any at all?? Well...if I can apply and be accepted as a commuter, can anyone have me lodge or stay with them?!? 2nd session only. And this is an honest request. If anyone has any ideas or any enquiries etc, could they please mail me on pazyquoi@hotmail.com ASAP!!!

Correspondance is urgent and imperitave, please consider!!!

BY THE WAY, THIS IS ME BEING DESPERATE, THIS IS NOT REGULAR SMILEY YOU'RE DEALING WITH HERE!!!!!!

So....battabing,

Mike...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

nooooooo! second session! well, youre still visiting! so there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

As sure as sure can be, I'll be visiting you at s1, Clare!!!! Keep in touch when you're there so I can know how everything goes and when we can meet.

Toodles,

Mike

Advertisement