Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

song check please

Options
  • 13-06-2002 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

i've heard this song a couple o times on phantom
    It sounds like blink182 except its harder and its good!!
    the lyrics say something like "the god damn drummer {or singer} wrote the song"............"whatever happened to integrity, all i see on mtv is cheoreography"
    tis a choone and the last time i heard it was on saturday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

I think it might be Boxcar racer..it is a sideline thing that the singer out of Blink 182 is doing.I could be wrong,I've only seen it the once on MTV2.But I know what you mean,it does Blink 182ish.
    If you got a formula that works why change it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

i thought i were them aswell but i was on there web site and it aint. anyone else any ideas? its been pissing me off for a whlie now

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭biZrb

The song is by a band called Goldfinger and its called Spokesman and its off the album called Open Your Eyes, just released.
    Remember that cover of 99 Red Balloons, a few years back, well they did it.
    Their website is www.goldfingermusic.com You can also listen to the album there

Advertisement