Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world cup final

Options
  • 13-06-2002 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

A man had great tickets for the World Cup final. As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him. "No," he says. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible!" said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the World Cup final, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?" He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come with me, but she passed away. This is the first Cup Final we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible but couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

how sick, but i gotta admit it did bring a grin to my face!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

lol aw man thats a good one !haha

Advertisement