Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More importantly.....

Options
  • 13-06-2002 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

As the leaving winds down what is everyone doing to celebrate its finish :)

I went out for a few drinks last night cause I have one exam next Wednesday so I deserved a break :)

When the whole thing is over I don't know what we are doing probably just head into some place in town.

Any recommendations ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The Palace was a good laugh when I did mine. That'll suit all you young 'uns. The better pissup is the results night though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Aye Palace's €2-a-drink nights are 'good' value ;]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Yeah but its passport only and some of us arent as they say "legal" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

going to get completely wasted this friday night after german :D

our whole year will be in the same pub coz they don't ask for id :):):)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

hehe im a supervisor in a nightclub and i work in my local bar so my class are just following me so we get free drink for a while in the pub then cheap drink for d night then free entry into club ive been warned by the manager that the lads with me have to be at least able to walk with only 1 guy holding em up and so cheap drink in there and oh yes lock in me thinks would be good idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Tuesday the 18th. is penciled in for me.
    My mate dont finish till the 18 (chemistry) and I'm not done till the Monday {physics)

I dont intend to come home till the Wednesday evening or so..

pub crawl we think cos I wont be here for my b/day so a lon oul session is needed before I leave for hols

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

We're having a major party at a guy's house on thursday after Construction. There's a bouncy castle ordered for it too. :) His parents are going away for the week after his leaving. Muhahahaha
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by Paulj
    We're having a major party at a guy's house on thursday after Construction. There's a bouncy castle ordered for it too. :) His parents are going away for the week after his leaving. Muhahahaha
    ;)

It always baffles me why parents think it's safe to do things like that. The amount of houses I've helped destroy after someone parents went away for a week at New Years or after the exams, or during the results, or during a child's birthday........... :confused:

Advertisement