Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting(hons)

Options
  • 13-06-2002 6:26pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭

jesus i couldnt believe my eyes the questions had very little and very easy adjustmeant s and question 5 had a prospective shareholder which is the easiest one imo
    at one point i stopped to look at d cover to make sure it actually was higher level:cool:
    defo A1 my balance sheets and cash budgets balanced perfectly i was on form this morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Paulj

Yea twas a nice paper alright. Q1 was simple. (although i didnt actually get anything to balance). I didn't like the last adjustment in the Published Question though (the one about the employee lookin for compensation ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Yea...twas a berri nice paper.

Q.1 wasn't manufacturing so I was happi!
    It didn't balnce but...

no suspense in SectionB or Flexi in SectionC but the Job Costing was handy.

*hope* a honour but dont think twas a A...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

IMHO the easiest paper ever and I still messed it up.
    Job costing WTF? Hadnt a clue what way to do the apportionment. I just lashed down something and hoped for the best.
    Tabular was grand, wish it was a 100mark q tho. I forgot how to deal with the compensation when i was half way thru the depreciation.
    I forgot the formula for earnings per share, is it net profit+interest/no.of ord shares?
    Club was ok but it didnt balance-nothing ever does! I'm thinking i should have done q1!
    Ah well roll on monday and physics, a subject I can actually do and hope for an A1 in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Being 4 months in sixth year and having not done Fifth this was a bitch for me. In fact any accounting paper woulda been. I knew id fail and I did, with flying colors. Thank god i did an ownage project for LCVP is all i can say. :)

Ry

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Originally posted by Man U babe
    I forgot the formula for earnings per share, is it net profit+interest/no.of ord shares?

its net profit(after after int + tax)
    number of equity shares

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Oops! Now my whole ratio q's a load of bull based on misinformation!

Advertisement