Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some sex and glamour back in Dublin..............

Options
  • 13-06-2002 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭

Mr. Cheekbone Charisma himself Brett Anderson and his band of androgynous sex freaks return! Suede play the Ambassador on saturday 26th October. WHAT FUN!!!!! tickets on sale soon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭AtlantaSuburb

hum... hate to say it but the one time i saw them they sucked serious ass... i'm ready to consider that 40.000 sold out capacity was maybe too big a venue for them mind you...

:-)

AtlantaSuburb:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

ok i do not think Suede deserve 2 of the main components of being rock n roll stars......... they are neither glam nor sexy

and god do they suck!o well im sure Dublin has put up with worse.........isnt the Westlife concert still on?:D :p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

"and god do they suck!"

considering you have perversly professed a liking for the foo fighters, i shall disregard that comment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭horsekick

But surely sex and glamour has always been in dublin with you around, sluttin yourself about the town?
    I hope you'll be bringing plenty of slutpops along next Saturday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

ohh but of course! some slutpops shall be violated on saturday. INDEED!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Thats interesting u remembered that i like the foo fighters(or did u?).........................."life,where are u" i hear u say-

well at least i wasnt drunk and got kicked out of the muse concert several times

haha i know who u are and u dont know who i am-how funny!

also the foos have both glamour and sex appeal.

is Dave not in the band?:D :p :cool: :) i rest my case!

Advertisement