Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

6 Feet Under

• 13-06-2002 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Did anyone catch 6 Feet Under during the week. Just saw it on E4 last night and was mighty impressed. Really excellent script and acting. Aparantly it was written by the same guy who wrote American Beauty. Im sure the first one will be repeated on E4 (probably about 20 times :p) again. Thoroughly recommend it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Yeah I watched it monday night on channel 4, top stuff. The episodes are almost feature length though, does anyone know how many there are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

I liked it. It has potential. The type of humour in it is what I like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭plastic membrane

I would have watched it but for Oz was on the same time. Taped it though, i'll watch it this weekend..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

E4 is saying this show is ending next week but they're also saying that series 2 is on the way? Does this mean they'll be going right into it or are we going to have to wait a while?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭m1ke

they'll be going right into the new season

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Marlon

They're going right into the new one but it won't be on Ch4.
    Also they're showing the first episode of the new series at 9.00 on Monday then the last episode of the old series at 10.00 on Ch4!!!???
    It's been on for the last 12 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Six feet under is the most overrated crap on tv.How come it gets a decent slot when fellow HBO show Oz,which is by far the best tv programme in years,languishes around the 11:30-12:00 start time?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

How come it gets a decent slot when fellow HBO show Oz,which is by far the best tv programme in years,languishes around the 11:30-12:00 start time?

Something to do with ratings and mass appeal I'd imagine?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 464 ✭✭pugwall

I've only seen the past 3 episodes and im really impressed. I love the 'humor' and its really well written. It reminds me of American Beauty. I really recommend it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just finished watching the second series, dammit, it'll be aaaaaages before there's a new one out. I can't see it getting much mileage beyond a third series though, unless they introduce a few good new characters. Just hope they don't let it turn into Party of Five

• Advertisement
Advertisement