Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re:

• 14-06-2002 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

There is a tune that I have been seeking for, ever so patiently, over the last 5 years or so. But unfortunately all I call tell you about the tune is that is has this mans voice in it singing "Muuuuusssssssiiiic". It was out round about '96 and I think it was done by Wetsbam. Though I will not be staking my life on it. I have tried all the means at my dispossal to find this tune. People recognise it when I sing the muuuussssssiiiic bit but then they tend to just drop their heads in shame, as they also cannot drag the name of it out.

Go on have a go!:( :(:(

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Its Westbam - Always Music

happy? :)
    (if you have any other tune names, please use the sticky thread insteed of creating new threads all the time)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 budest

U'd da man OJ!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

You could have saved 5 years of looking by signing up here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 budest

You're probably right! :cool:

But hey, I'm still learning!:p

Advertisement