Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I predict.....

Options
  • 14-06-2002 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭

Predictions for the world cup anyone?!?

- Who's gonna win,

- who's gonna lose to,

- who's gonna do what to whichever other team, and when.

Get 'em down fast, 'cos it's almost crunch time for the important teams!!

Mike...

Who's going home?? 7 votes

Bye bye Spain, hellooo quarter finals!!!
    0% 0 votes
    England are outa here....
    71% 5 votes
    Brazil shmazil....
    0% 0 votes
    Germany???? Nein...
    14% 1 vote
    Korea? Japan? no chance...
    0% 0 votes
    Mexico are only good for their food.....
    14% 1 vote
    Atari Jaguar doesnt stand a chance...
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Wales wont win.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭Elvish

England are going home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Ireland for the world cup!
    For pure shock value, I'd love to see South Korea beat Italy in the second round.........that would mean Ireland-Korea in the quarter-finals!

there's not a bad chance of that happening actually. South Korea arn't that bad. Though beating Italy would be impressive.

-rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭Man U babe

Originally posted by Man U babe
    For pure shock value, I'd love to see South Korea beat Italy in the second round
    Hmmmm wish I put money on that one! Dontcha just wish we beat Spain?

Oh and the Korean(Ahn Jung Hwan) who got the golden goal has just been fired by his Italian club, Perugia. The president of Perugia FC said that our Korean friend was a 'disgrace to Italy' and that he 'bit the hand that feeds him'.

• Advertisement

yeah i heard of that. Italians are just pissed after their hopes being shot down by a team that nobody expected to do well.

That penalty shoot-out was cruel. Kilbane or Harte should have scored on that penalty in normal time......

Oh God that annoys me!!!!!

-Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

South Korea vs. Germany in the semi-finals!! Now that will be interesting....if S.Korea whip Germany, then that will really be the cruncher!!! hehe....well done to S.Korea for getting this far anyway!!

M...

Advertisement