Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The answer to all our OS probs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

_____              ____ ____  ____
    |  ___| __ ___  ___| __ ) ___||  _ \
    | |_ | '__/ _ \/ _ \  _ \___ \| | | |
    |  _|| | |  __/  __/ |_) |__) | |_| |
    |_|  |_|  \___|\___|____/____/|____/

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

class. This was begging to be done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Where can I get Mofos, this is amasing!!. You mean I can really hack in to goverment systems, by simply typing "HACK [computer_location]", kewl cool.gif

I hear if you hol CTRL+ALT and press F1 then 'M', you will be presented with a 3 dimensional rotating building. From that you will be able to see all the security sectors and be able to do things like toggle the sprinker system. Good luck with that! biggrin.gif

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Pah. I've used it. Nothing special. Files run away when you try to shoot them... what good is that? An the manual fails to mention the particular keypresses required to start the "enter cyberspace" mode (dented my head many a time)

That and my VIA chipset balks at the sight of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

get back in your box.

• Advertisement
Advertisement