Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad Time John...

Options
  • 14-06-2002 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Anybody know why the rather monotonously
    dull Good Time John seem to be support
    for every gig I go to at the moment.

I can see why they might play support
    Giant Sand... but i mean support to
    Television and MUM... come on...
    there's far better and more appropriate local
    talent out there, wouldnt you say??

At least they aint supporting the D4 in
    Whelans next week.... although BP Flagon
    spins the discs afterwards....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Leila

He is known as Good Time John because of how quickly he'll drop to his knees when a promoter enters the room (meeooow!!)

He/they do seem to be a bit of cause celebre at the moment
    Evens Money says that the bandwagon jumping Frames will get them to play support at their next show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Mr D

bandwagon jumping Frames??????

What/who's wagon would that be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frank05330

bitch bitch bitch, moan moan moan. :rolleyes: is that all ye ever do?
    listen to what you like, and shutup about the rest.
    bren, you might think good time john is monotonous, dull & boring, and i hate to break it to ye, but not everbody has the same opinion as you, and someone out there might be just delighted to see him play support.

leila, as far as i can see, the frames aint jumped any wagons, in fact they've made room on their wagon for those who they feel deserve a lift.

i think a LOT of bands are ****, but i dont come on here and ****ing moan about them all the time.
    do the world a favour and if ye aint got something positive to say, just shutup, turn off your computer and vent your anger somewhere else.

irritating ****s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Shut up. The reason he gets spots like that is 'cos he's best mates with Leagues. Simple as that. And, I guess, some people dig him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I believe Television picked the support band from a selection of records sent to them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement