Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time For Some Real Music!!!

• 14-06-2002 4:23pm

since the dawn of time there has always been commercial bull**** dinosaurs and stuff selling cheap generic copies of quality produce.............even now in the 21st century our airwaves are clogged by Sclub7 and britney spears driving us into delirium having us all to be locked up in rooms screaming FRANK!!!!! , COME BACK , ALL IS FORGIVEN!!! and for what???..................this twisted cycle of incestcent mindless pop music can end today we can now all wake up for the saviour of modern music has arrived it is not to late boys and girls the umpah lumpahs arent here to take us away YET...........i was one of the first to hear of Franks gentle yet vibrant brand of country rock...........and now i havw converted and i ask you all to follow me...........to step away from the abyss and open your ears and listen to the music of FRANK FEERY AND THE SIBERIAN HEMRRHOIDS.........i am not mad brothers and sisters beleive me this man has saved my sainity if anything...............oh no nurseys coming with the needle again.........................

visit the totally unofficcial frank website at

http://thewalrusden.topcities.com/thewalrusden.htm

and be redeemed:D
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

As apposed to imaginary music?
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

its all over now thanx alot AngelWhore we thought you understand Franks music was once compared to Burzums second album

http://thewalrusden.topcities.com/theend.htm

:(
    **** punctuation - emily dickinson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Originally posted by AngelWhore

As apposed to imaginary music?

That explains it all...this is all a bad dream and I'm just imagining up all the shíte that is dominating the airwaves....

In all fairness:

Don't like it, then don't listen to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

one day you will look back at this all and realise what an elitist arsehole you were don't worry though it happes to all of us at some stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Ah the joys of music fascism!!!

Keep on truckin'!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 socialretard

if you're sick of hearing that ****ty music it's your own damn fault for listening to the radio and watching mtv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Originally posted by socialretard
    if you're sick of hearing that ****ty music it's your own damn fault for listening to the radio and watching mtv.

Damn straight, MTV 1 really sucks donkey balls

Originally posted by socialretard

You're certainly living up to your name, aren't you?

It's not like music and radio are played in shops, or anything.
    Of course not! I'm sure you'd hardly have the latest peice of pop-tripe shoved down your throat in every music store you enter, or nice big stores that choose to blare it out in the street, or hear all the rubbish on TV ads and TV shows, or have it blared out in your workplace, or maybe a family member would insist on playing it all the time, and in every room, or maybe over at a friends house, or taking a lift with someone who has the radio on...

No! Why, if any of that was ever possible, I'm sure the government would give out vouchers for ear drum removal.

just forget it

if you had looked at the website you would have seen its a joke
    "joke"????????-remember what that is

Er, yes... I "DID" look at the website.

Hence the "Apposed to Imaginary Music?"...

• Advertisement
Advertisement