Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German HL

Options
  • 14-06-2002 4:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Was it just me or was the German paper much easier this yearthan others?

The first comprehension was easier than usual, and the second one was even better?

Any opinions

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭embraer170

I hate saying this but I came out frustrated and dissapointed. I loved last year's paper (came out with a B1) but I really don't know how to feel after today's. The comprehensions were fine but the first written piece. WTF? I am usually good at listening (got 100% in the mock) but today it seemed tough enough.

Ah well, guess it just wasn't my day... I know that I won't be getting the A I was hoping for, will I even get last year's grade?

Jer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah That was really much better than other years. The Letter was easy and So was the Auserung zu Theama. Very Pleased
    Very Pleased newgrimesu%5b1%5d.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

i found it quite easy really.
    1st comprehension took me a bit longer to understand but i think i got all the questions right. 2nd was a doddle.

the theme thing at end of comprehension 2 is only thing i had trouble with.

aural i got near to 100% i imagine. had a good oral exam as well so hopefully ill get a decent grade :D

Was a great way to end my exams, Felt great after it.

Advertisement