Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GeForce 3 Ti 200

• 14-06-2002 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭

Was thinkin of getting one of these cards, has any one got one what are they like.

Also what price would i expect to pay for this.

All help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

Yeah i have one of those cards very good performance and can overclock very handy i seen onehttp://www.cclcomputers.co.uk/acatalog/ in for £85 sterling which is €132 plus shipping . I doubt you will d omuch better than that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Is there any difference between the different makes say Siluro/MSI etc.

I can pick one up for around E160 all in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭BabyEater

I thats a good price . The only difference between the different makes is the cooling they use and the features they have most .They are all the same core and RAM ( except the gainward )so it shouldn't matter which one you get, they are all good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Having had a GF3 Ti200 I can honestly say that "there are better cards out there"
    Have you considered an ATI card?
    There new R300 model of cards will be released this summer instead of the normal Bracket (To N-vida will be releasing at) in Autumn.
    the Price of the Radeon8500 and 8500LE's r going right down because of this..and there a savage card wiv the new Catalyst Drivers...

if you can buy trade then try www.microdirect.co.uk
    just after getting the Radeon 8500LE 128MB's there and there are a savage card

10,000 in 3dMark 2001
    :D

Advertisement