Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rememberin'

Options
  • 14-06-2002 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

When driving home some 5/6 years ago I heard John McNott(?) singing this delightful song on RTE. I dont know if it was ever recorded - I dont even know if I got the singers name exactly right. I would love to hear the song again - has anyone any ideas how I can get hold of the record/cd/tape (if there is one) - all internet etc searches have so far failed - thanks! :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dogdig

I think the song may have a bit of a "folk" character about it - any suggestions as to where to look would be welcome - thanks!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

not exactly giving us a whole lot to go on....

• Registered Users Posts: 45 dogdig

Sorry - I have a bad memory for the details - I have never heard of the artiste before or since so I guess he is not exactly famous! But the song was about love, the crackling fire and so on - and brought back a few memories.
    It was the sort of song that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end and I jotted down the name and title as soon as I got home. I am in England at the moment but enquiries around Dublin a few years ago drew a blank. And no luck on the www either - so far!
    I can but try!:cool:

Advertisement