Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do YOU want??

• 14-06-2002 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Its plain to see that recently the WWE has been quite stale and boring. But what types of fueds or alliances would you like to see happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Once again, the almighty Hanza sees the light!

Its palin to see WWE are using old school names to push the marketing value. Well thats the problem.

Every die hard wrestling fan knew that Shawn Michaels will never wrestle again! Why have him then, dont get me wrong its great to see him again. But look at the tallent they have at the minute...

Here is what I think WWE should do...

Reform the Impact players (Storm and Credible, plus give Dawn Marie some more air time...PUPPIES!!!and thats the only time you are ever gonna here me say that!!!)

Make the Hardy Boyz heals!!! EVIL HIGH FLYING S.o.B's!!!

Improve the womens devision without improving the breast sizes!

How many time do I have to say this.... Make Matt Hardy the wWE champ!!!

Just improve the standard of Wrestling and GET THE HOGAN OUT!!! Forget abot the F!

Hanza
    And that is why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Hanza
    How many time do I have to say this.... Make Matt Hardy the wWE champ!!!

Just improve the standard of Wrestling and GET THE HOGAN OUT!!! Forget abot the F!

...and I hate Hardy marks the most! Face facts Mutt&Jeff maybe be daredevils in the ring but this just disguises the fact that THEY CAN'T ACTUALLY WRESTLE! Add to this that they have no mic skills and the combined charisma of a wet sponge and you can see that they're not WWE champ material!

I agree about Hogan tho. His presence serves no purpose to the storyline and he seems to only be there to partisipate in fueds with guys on loose ends , like Kurt Angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

They Hardyz are just all about spots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

HHH turns heel
    UT turns face - retiring at the end of the year
    either Y2J or Angle as Champ
    reunite tag teams like APA and Dudleyz
    get the belts of Chuck and Suck
    get Vince McMahon off the TV screens
    push the younger talent (sorry but who wants to see UT and Hogan "wrestle".....lol)
    RVD as IC champ for a loooooooong time
    Brock Lesner - enough said, build him up over time, not as quickly as possible

there are loads more that can be done with the WWE, but until pull up their own socks and stop making crap like what they are showing at the moment, then they are getting no more of my ideas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭sleepwalker

get Hogan the hell out he was great for Wrestlemania but the nostalgia has worn off, HHH turns heel teams up with UT and finish Hogans career with The Rock exacting revenge

get rid of x-pac from the nwo and replace him with Brock Lesnar have Paul Heyman become the manager of nwo and have the ****s run wild through the WWE ruining as many fights as possible have them pick on the weaker wrestllers in particular and use it as a way of dropping ****ty wrestlers

the ladies division is pathethic get rid of it and just replace it with models in between fights

start a decent RVD vs Kurt Angle feud

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Who said the Hardys cant wrestle!

Who said get rid of the womens division?

ERRRRRRRR!!! Has my over welming and anoying presence not thought you any thing already!!!

HELOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Matt Hardy was the Euro champ for 6 months! He defended it perfectly and lost it to huricane cos he was his friend, and needed a good start! Look at how well the women have improved. KOTR this year sucked but look how well Trish WRESTLED!!! Compare that to her match agenst Steph McMahon at Now way out 2001. Its call progression, so YEAHHHHHH, lets end that!

hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,948 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

get rid of x-pac from the nwo and replace him with Brock Lesnar have Paul Heyman become the manager of nwo and have the ****s run wild through the WWE ruining as many fights as possible have them pick on the weaker wrestllers in particular and use it as a way of dropping ****ty wrestlers

Thats a bloody good idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

Have to agree totally with Hanza, with the actual in ring product beginning to die, a lot of events have seen the women's division actually provided the only passable matches.

As for the Hardys, I think throughout all the dodgy events month after month you can rely on the Hardys to put on a good show, no matter who they face, individually or as a team, that is of course assuming they are actually used on a card.

I think the rumours are that RVD has had his push and will have to be content with where he is for now until he works a little safer, hmmm sounds a bit like HHH talking again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Deary me, The Hardyz again, decent tag team, terrible singles wrestlers, they just seem lost without each other.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Make Edge the WWE champion for a while, I think he's been in the ol' intercontinental division for a bit too long. PLEASE get rid of hogan; whilst wrestling (or sports ent'ment, if you like) is not exactly the most kudos-buying sport to watch, its just plain embarassing to see that crusty old OAP shuffling around the ring.
    Bring Kane back and give him a bit of a push, and get him into a feud with the Undertaker again.
    Push some of the younger guys a bit more, instead of just focussing on the crowd pleasers.
    I seen on one of the earlier comments about reforming some great Tag-teams, like Credible and Storm, thats a good idea. Vince McMahon wrecked the structure that ECW had by splitting people like that, he really messed up because there were some awesome tag teams in operation until he came along.
    Don't know what to do with NWO........but do something with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

What the hell have they WWE done to Tommy Dreamer???? He was savage in ECW. Saw him in a classic stairway to hell match with justin credible. Theyve turned him into a pussy!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

They need to have the NWO a dominant force like DX was!!! the brock lesnar joining them is a good idea!! but to be honest they need HHH in the NWO!! Him and Shawn Michaels runnin that would cause havoc!! t'wud be great!!!
    also they need to use edge more now that he is back!! the rock is good to a certain extent!!! he would be good as a leader of another group!! with the likes of the Hardys, RVD, and Bubba Ray Dudly!! kinda like the foriegn alligence and american group a few years ago(but a lot better)!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

the nwo angle is simply falling flat on its face - it will never be taken as a legitimate group without hogan and hall - as much as im dilike those two (and nash for that matter) its not the same without them - so please kill the nwo as soon as possible (but in a logical manner - we dont need any more angles ended without a logical conclusion) and for a group to be taken seriously as being THE dominant force and taking over an entire fed, they must be small but selective - show and x-pac do not fit that description - also the marriage with booker and goldust, while being quite entertaining, is not helping either the nwo or booker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

everyone with a brain can see they need to get rid of hogan
    they need to have smaller wwe champs coz how many people remember big champs like big show and kevin nash [diesel] whereas people always remember champs like HBK, bret hart, Y2J[despite being changed to a wimp], they need someone like rvd as champ
    bring back the tag division to the heights it was at
    now it is just a title with no story line but when you look back to E&C, hardy boyz, dudley boyz, apa, the tag team div was off the scale
    get rid of the hardcore div and bring back ECW and have the hardcore belt as the ECW heavyweight belt
    and get rid of the movie star rock he sucks more than x-pac
    they need more time for the women especially dawn marie
    and bring in the other ECW wrestlers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

All they need to do is fix shawn michaels' back and get the rockers back together, and bring back the legion of doom, then all will be well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

i dont see the relavance of the actuaL size of the champ - nash cant wrestle - its not a question of size - there have been big men who can perform and small who cant - what i would say is that size need not be a factor - as we saw with hbk (who, to be fair, wasnt as big a success as people try to put across) , flair, taz (in ecw - though he was given an almighty push in that organisation for his entire tenure - and people to often overlook that), credible et all

Advertisement