Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom handset

Options
  • 14-06-2002 11:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

i am renting a handset from eircom atm but i want to give it back to them as i have my own
    does anyone know how i give it back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

1. Throw it in the door of your local Eircom store
    2. Phone customer service on 1901, ask for the "stopping overpriced billing on crappy handsets" department, tell them you returned the phone and you want them to stop billing you for it

Nice and simple. Step 1 may be optional.

And anyone out there who is still renting an Eircom phone, go into any store that sells phones or cheack out an Argos catalogue and see how you can be in relative profit in under four months if you stop renting the damn thing. Check your Eircom bill. If they're billing you for phone (as opposed to line) rental, stop being a fool now. Phones aren't expensive any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

how much are they charging us?
    I'm looking at one of those DECT phones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Dr.Seagull

its 2 euro a month to rent a phone from them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,528 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Actually, Eircom stores no longer collect the old phones..
    So, if you ring Eircom, tell them you want to return the phone, they'll take the rental off of your bill, and you can hang onto the Eircom phone anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

sweet :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement