Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best game sites?

Options
  • 15-06-2002 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

could some ppl recomend good sites for multi platform game reviews,previews etc

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well, I use Games Domain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Game Revolution can be quite good as an all-round site with reviews, previews, cheats and patches. Don't be surprised if there's a top-selling game you have that hasn't even been mentioned there though. Excellent reviews at the best of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

I used GamesDomain exclusively for 2 years, but there new layout and graphics put me off, and they dont seem to review much anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

www.ign.com is pretty good. They've separate sections for PC and all the major consoles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Loved Gamesdomain till i found Avault

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Spiffing

Originally posted by Littletinyman
    Eurogamer!

Hurrah! :D

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Eurogamer, from first impressions, looks pretty good. Now added to Favorites! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Zyox

www.fr4g.com is up and coming, give it a month or so and it should be booming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

imo i think www.computerandvideogames.com are quite good and that is the web site of a games megazine so that has to be a plus.:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement