Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gravity defying Tequila

Options
  • 15-06-2002 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Deserves a groan....

A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right. He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes
    later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to
    him. The astonished guy asks "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that
    window and we're hundreds of feet above the GROUND!". The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes to the window and jumps out. The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar. The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all...SPLAT! The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to
    him, "You're really an asshole when you're drunk, Superman."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭Littletinyman

Made me grin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

titter, was wondering what the explaination would be :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Old but still mighty funny :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

lol

Turned out a lot better than the tacky style of ending I initially thought of!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Chowmein

N1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

great stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

he is an ass hole tho, never did like the look of that guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Thats an old one man try getting something more up to date next time please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Originally posted by de5p0i1er
    Thats an old one man try getting something more up to date next time please

It may be an old one for the likes of you and me, but to some people here that's a new one - I don't see the problem in posting it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement