Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Comic Shops

• 15-06-2002 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭

I will be going to the big city soon (Dublin) and I am asking for the locations of comic shops in Dublin since there are none in the People's Republic of Cork. I know my way around Dublin fairly well so either a street name or a location as "next to Virgin Megastore" should suffice.
    Thank You
    Kieran

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Well, There is Sub-City on Exchequer Street (My local Comic shop), there is Forbidden planet on the Quays (Up Past virgin megastores ;)).. Those are the two main ones.. there is also The Third Space (or is it place.. can't remember) It is in Templebar on crow street..

What kinda stuff you lookin for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Gambler
    there is also The Third Space (or is it place.. can't remember) It is in Templebar on crow street..

What kinda stuff you lookin for?

It's "The Third Place" if I'm not mistaken.

If you're into Transformers, the 3rd place is THE shop to go to. But as Gambler already hinted, it really depends on what you're looking for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

HeHe, yeah the transformers and all the models in there are the BOMB.. They have all kindsa everything Models wise :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Well mostly Graphic Novels, TPB's, etc..
    Anyhew I shall visit those places and part with my cash :)
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Forbidden Planet is the place for Graffs! The Graffiic novels there are excellent! I highly recomend Sandman hardbacks! Plus they are really good at ordering in stuff. And the owner of the Third place learned his trade there!

How do I know this?

I work there (Yes Yes I take great joy in that fact, Im brilliant :D )

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Ehh...
    Sorry about the above post by Moi, I just saw the rule thingy and I didnt mean for that to sound like a Advertisment ma joker. Plus I occasionally shop in Both ''Third'' and ''Sub''.

So jsut incase that came off wrong... Sorry!

Hanza
    And thats why they call me the Heretic!!!

Advertisement